Monday, April 7, 2014

Unity itty bitty-a-day Challenge! Day 7

Today is the last day of the Unity itty bitty-a-day Challenge! I'm sad because I've enjoyed making time every day to create something, but I'm happy to have completed my first challenge--yay! Today I used an adorable little stamp and combined it with a some pretty cuts using my Cricut Expore...




I really love the little teapot, it went perfectly with this itty bitty, Cup of Tea. Isn't that perforated background cool? You can see all the little holes shining through in the shadow. :)


And that's my first ever challenge week completed--go, me! ;) Thanks to everyone who has come by and looked and especially to those who left me some love (I'm looking at you, Robin!). It feels great to know someone out there is taking the time to comment. :)

Have a wonderful week! <3




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing the whole week! I think this one is my favorite! I love that teapot!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really warms my heart! I read each and every comment and I will always respond when I can. I appreciate you!