Sunday, April 6, 2014

Unity itty bitty-a-day Challenge! Day 6

So, I totally lied about it being the last day of the Unity itty bitty-a-day Challenge...because there's 7 days in a week, not 5! ;) So yes I made another card for day 6 of the challenge and it is now my favorite project of the week...


I am impressed with myself, ha! I used one of my new Anna Griffin Cuttlebug dies for the first time here and I love how beautifully the embossing came out. The itty bitty here is Quiet Voice and it's just gorgeous. I watercolored the banners in Tangerine Tango, the scrollwork is in Pool Party and the ribbon is Island Indigo.


One more day of the challenges, I'm brainstorming already. Thanks for stopping by again! :)



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really warms my heart! I read each and every comment and I will always respond when I can. I appreciate you!