Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Unity itty bitty-a-day Challenge! Day 2

Hello again! We're on day 2 of the Unity itty bitty-a-day Challenge going on in the Unity {show & tell} Facebook group. I'm liking this challenge, it's making me bust out stamps that have never seen ink before! Today, I made a card and I'm super excited about how it came out! :)


Isn't that stamp the cutest?! This is the oh, snap! itty bitty; it's one of the very first Unity stamps I ever bought and I'm JUST using it for the first time! (Don't judge me.)


I cut that fun explosion background on my Cricut Explore, which I am totally head over heels in love with. :)

Thanks for stopping by; much love and see y'all tomorrow!




6 comments:

  1. That is so cool Tina! Love the burst background and the cute camera!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, you're so sweet for leaving me all this love! <3

      Delete
  2. The sun burst is awesome!! Is this file available on the Cricut site?

    Thanks for the share!

    Carmen L
    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen! The cut is available for free in Cricut Design Space. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. That burst is super cool!
    I'm awful at Hybrid, maybe I'll learn from you :)
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Ricki! Yay, I love digiscrapping but I love crafting with paper, too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really warms my heart! I read each and every comment and I will always respond when I can. I appreciate you!