Sunday, January 4, 2015

You mean the world to me...

Hello and happy new year, y'all! It's been a while, but I'm back! I went through a bad personal crisis, end of semester, finals, family drama and my mom had surgery. After all that, I then got thrown off my former design team...not a fabulous month. But I am back and ready to craft away my blues, even if it's all on my own!  :)

I'm jumping back into things by joining Mojo Monday's card sketch challenge 378--the skinny card!


I love this sketch! I've never done a skinny card, so this was definitely a challenge for me. I decided to dig into my Studio Calico stash and this is what I came up with as a thank card card for a friend...





Nothing amazing, but I like it for a quick, simple thank you. The banners are the Stampin Up!
Banners Framelits Dies--I love these! I used all Studio Calico papers and stamps, although they're from old card kits, so I'm not sure what they're called! That circular sentiment is absolutely gorgeous; I heat embossed it so it shines and pops. That heart got a little smudged...oh, well! It's the thought that counts, right?  :)

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really warms my heart! I read each and every comment and I will always respond when I can. I appreciate you!