Saturday, January 17, 2015

love

Three weeks in a row--I'm on a roll! Mojo Monday's sketches are really keeping me up on being creative, I love it. This week I made my first Valentine's card of the season! Check out the sketch...




Here's what I came up with...



I had fun with this one! I found this "Love is kind" Bible quote stamp and knew I had to make a Valentine's Day card for my mother. I used a stamp from Unity Stamp Co's December 2013 Kit of the Month: Happy Love Day and distress the inks with Tattered Rose. The patterned papers are from Echo Park's Head Over Heels pack. I embossed all those fun hearts using Cuttlebug's Cross My Heart embossing folder + border and topped it off with a few bubbles from Queen & Co.

I loved the stamp, but felt it needed some more sparkle. I went over the big "love" part of the stamped image with my Martha Stewart ballpoint-tip glue pen and sprinkled on some red glitter. Here's a close-up, but pictures don't do it justice!





This was such an easy card to create, but I love all the layers and slightly "alternative" colors for a Valentine's Day. Fun stuff! Thanks for stopping by and come back soon! :)





1 comment:

  1. Love all those hearts! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really warms my heart! I read each and every comment and I will always respond when I can. I appreciate you!