Sunday, January 25, 2015

You and Me

Howdy again! I'm back with another creation helped along by this last week's Mojo Monday sketch. I'm really into a groove lately with my cardmaking and I LOVE this week's creation. Here's the Mojo Monday sketch #381; I really like this one...




I usually stay really true to sketches, but I changed this one up a little and I loveloveLOVE how it came out. It's very ME! Take a look...




Cute, right?! That rad stamp is from Unity Stamp Co; it's called You Do This and trust me, you need this stamp set in your collection! I am loving big and bold stamps lately. The patterned paper is from the Stampin Up! Stacked With Love DSP stack, new for Valentine's Day--when I saw this DSP stack, I knew I had to have it! The slightly patterned black paper is from ADORNit's Blender Basics, the red bubbles are Queen & Co and the red glitter strip is some old ribbon from Michael's, doubled up and run through my Xyron. I love how everything came together!

That's it for this week; thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love! ;)





2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the bit of bling. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Congrats you were one of the lucky winners at my Growing in Unity week on my blog! Please email me at neve4everr@aol.com with your mailing address so Unity can get your prize out to you! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really warms my heart! I read each and every comment and I will always respond when I can. I appreciate you!