Friday, March 11, 2016

GUI winners!!!





Good morning and happy Friday! I know this announcement is delayed, I've had a VERY busy week at work and school, but better late than never, right? The two winners of fabulous random stamp grab bags from Unity Stamp Co for my Growing In Unity week are...

Nancy Schueneman

and

Gina Furman

Congratulations, ladies! I'll need your mailing info to hand over to Unity to get your prizes sent out. If you have Facebook, you can head over to my Facebook fan page and send me a message.

For those who didn't win this time, I will be giving away some Unity duplicates I have in my collection in the next few weeks, so make sure you subscribe to this blog or like my Facebook fan page for updates! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really warms my heart! I read each and every comment and I will always respond when I can. I appreciate you!